Get a Quote Or even make a booking
  • Campers

Get Quote Required Fields:
Lets be Social

There's Nothing Like Australia!

Posted by:
The Mighty Fellas Crew

Are you planning to stay and work while you’re visiting Australia?

(All the better to save money for your ultimate Mighty road trip!)

If you’re aged between 18 and 30 and hold a passport for a country or region participating in Australia’s Working Holiday Maker program, you may be eligible to apply for a 12-month visa which enables you to work in Australia while you are here




The best jobs in the worldThe Australian Government’s Working Holiday Maker Program, which includes the Working Holiday visa and the Work and Holiday visa, is a cultural exchange program which enables young travellers to have an extended holiday and earn money through short-term employment. If you work in Australia’s regional areas, in certain circumstances you may even be able to extend your stay for an additional 12 months.

The Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship manages all permanent and temporary immigration matters for Australia including visa applications. Their website will tell you everything you need to know about how the Working Holiday Maker program works, participating countries, the type of visa you need to enter Australia, your eligibility and obligations and how to apply:

To see what jobs are currently up for grabs, check out our Monster Search engine on the right for the latest job opportunities!

Not sure where to start? Here are some helpful links our mates at Tourism Australia:

Check out the YouTube playlist below and get to know some of the awesome destinations you can explore on your journey around Australia.



The Mighty Crew

p.s Start planning your Mighty road trip now. Book a Mighty Camper now!



australia, working holiday, best jobs


© Tourism Holdings Limited