Hanging for a road trip? Who isn’t? If you’re like us you start thinking of the next one even before you get home.
The other day we were kicking back in the office talking about some of the stuff we’d done on trips and stuff all of you have told us about and thought it’d be nice to put some of that on our blog.
Not that you need that much inspiration but here’s a list of some of that stuff!
- Put a swinging rope over that water hole you found – and test it
- Surf the biggest dune you can find on a piece of cardboard
- Hire a tinnie and go places where you can’t walk
- Start loving heights at a ropes course
- Make new mates at the local produce market
- Kick off a dance contest anytime
- Have a best dressed from the opshop comp
- Go wherever you have to go get to that perfect wave on a beach with no road access
- Cook dinner on the beach
- Bake bread in a camp oven
- Have a midnight swim. But be safe.
- Plant a native tree and remember its location to come back to
- Send off a letter in a bottle
- Check out some aboriginal rock art
- Do some of your own art with driftwood and wire or clay and charcoal
- Swim with the whale sharks or just the fish
- Check out the blowholes
- Busk in a country town
- Go to a rodeo
- Go to the country races
- Create epic Instagram stories (@mightycampers)
- Build a simple shelter on a sandy bend in the river. Kick back under the shade.
- Eat oysters off the rocks
- Lay back in a natural hot pool
- Get to know the community by spending a couple of days doing some local work for cash
- Buy fish from the local fishermen
- Use the river washing machine. Tie your gear to a rope and hang in the rapids.
- Embrace your inner hippie and start a collection of bird feathers
- Have a ghost story night
Ready to plan an adventurous escape? Check out the full range of
Mighty Campers and start planning your holiday!